Drag Queen • Performer • Actor • Model • Producer
I am a drag queen and burlesque performer based in Prague. I combine queer performance art, horror and elegance across local and international scenes. I’ve been dazzling audiences with my diverse repertoire consisting of drag, burlesque, fetish and circus elements since 2018.
Aside from performing, I work as a theatre and film actor with a continuously expanding resumé. I am an androgynous model and dancer available for a range of bookings from photomodelling and fashion shows to gogo, strip and more.
I am also a producer on the Czech scene under Blackbile Productions. I organise LGBTQ+ events, where I give opportunities to new talent as well as established performers, and produce the popular annual Halloween party in Prague Blood Ball.
Where we can meet
16. SEPTEMBER | QUEER OPEN STAGE – A MAZE IN TCHAIOVNA, PRAGUE
17. SEPTEMBER | KINKTASTISCH – INSOMNIA CLUB, BERLIN
04. OCTOBER | MELANCHOLIA’S QUEER CIRCUS – A MAZE IN TCHAIOVNA, PRAGUE
05.-19. OCTOBER | UNITED KINGDOM – EMAIL FOR BOOKINGS ❤️
26. OCTOBER | FEMME FOLLIES – ELECTRIC SHEEP BOOK BAR, PRAGUE
27. OCTOBER | HORROR MOVIE TRIVIA NIGHT – NIGHTMARE BAR, PRAGUE
29. OCTOBER | BLOOD BALL 2022 | TICKETS | P.M. CLUB, PRAGUE
04. NOVEMBER | CABARET FRINGE NIGHT – KABARET ŠPAČEK, BRNO
17.-20. NOVEMBER | BOHEMIAN BURLESQUE FESTIVAL – PRAGUE & BRNO
01.-23. DECEMBER | UNITED KINGDOM – EMAIL FOR BOOKINGS ❤️
24. DECEMBER – 02. JANUARY | TOULOUSE, FRANCE – EMAIL FOR BOOKINGS ❤️
Don’t forget to keep an eye on this section for new dates and follow me on Instagram to not miss anything!
Burlesque • Fetish • Circus • Horror
Redder Than Wine
A burlesque act suitable for a classic as well as alternative burlesque or cabaret show. The androgynous glamour of bisexual Hollywoon icon Marlene Dietrich clad in a rhinestoned suit and a contagious song accompaniment present a staggering combination, which will add the perfect amount of spice and elegance to your evening.
There’s such a sad love deep in your eyes… This stunning, classic burlesque act is a real tearjerker, especially for fans of David Bowie. Just a small show ghoul with a big boa served up on a silver platter. Perfect for burlesque shows and corporate events, or any evening which requires sparkly glamour with a romantic undertone.